What I say is 100% true no exaggeration ,I tested this site and is a member since 7 months, thank God, my income per month from more than U.S. $ 400 andsometimes up to $ 550....I am surprised at the severity of what is happening I wanted topublish this surprise for all people.....
Explain how the Benefit from this worldwide website:
1- The duration of each ad is 30 seconds and ten ads per day takeyour time and only 5 minutes! ,,, and I mean that it is essential andthe allocation of this very short time of your session, both the first time or the end - as you like - is important to maintainthe consumption of ads daily and not to waste one of them.
2- Must put in mind that your success in this business Second questiondepends primarily on the number of people registered on your wayis the lethal weapon to increase the actors in the balance ..! Eachperson record of your way, every ad you watch its value go with a double.
If we calculated a simple calculation to show the following:
If you register for yourself and consumed all the ads that brings youa day over the month your balance will increase by $ 3 per month
Since the announcement rewarded cents per one ... 1 cent * 10 adsper day = 10 cents per day
10 cents * 30 days = $ 3 dollars a month....
But what if you cause in the registration of 50 people and strike for $ 3 in 50 equal monthly $ 150 ..!







